Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Suzanne Collins, Scott Westerfeld, and Senator Stevens

I'm sure you guys already know what I'm going to say.
Today I logged onto Tumblr after a long day(or, rather, just opened the page-it's not like I ever log off)and found my dashboard full of the loading circle of death. Any of you devoted bloggers out there, you know the panic I experienced. Then I remembered the date.
It's Shutdown Day.
To be perfectly honest, I'm still confused. I'm not totally sure what's going on. But I do know that I have been informed that somebody is trying to take away my internet. Given that I'm a blogger, writer, fanperson, and possessor of several internet friends, I think you can see why this concept would be upsetting for me.
If anybody would like to step up and explain this to me a bit better, I would welcome it, 'cause I'm beginning to feel like I'm living in the future, and it is not Gene Roddenberry's.

No comments:

Post a Comment